Welcome to AMTA-NC
The American Massage Therapy Association represents more than 58,000 massage therapists in 27 countries, including over 2200 in the state of North Carolina. The AMTA works to establish massage therapy as an integral part to the maintenance of good health and complementary to other therapeutic protocols; fostering the development of members through the advancement of the profession through continuing education, ethical standards, certification, school accreditation, professional publications, legislative efforts, and public education.
2018 AMTA-NC Fall Conference -- Click Here for more information!
September 29-30, 2018 | Morehead City, NC | Crystal Coast Civic Center
2019 AMTA-NC State Convention
March 29-31, 2019 | Statesville, NC
- 1/Jul: AMTA-NC New Website Effective July 1, 2018 — Link to New Website Attached Here
- 21/Jul: Work Easy with CoreStones | Sue Juczak | 7 CE Hours | Columbus, NC
- 28/Jul: Aromatherapy Level 6: Deepening the Level of Understanding & Professionalism | Cynthia Loving | 14 CE Hours | Triad Unit | Greensboro, NC
- 11/Aug: Advanced Kinesiology & Anatomy: Head to Tail for Lumbar Spine & Hips and Head | Candy Cain Fleming | 14 CE hours | Greensboro, NC
- 20/Aug: Layer By Layer: Fascial Treatment for the Lumbar Spine & Hips; TMJ & Headache Conditions | Amy Tortorici | 16 CE Hours | Greensboro, NC
- 9/Sep: Standard V Ethics and Compassionate Touch | Sheryl McGavin | 3 CE Hours | Waxhaw, NC
Stay up-to-date with local massage news and articles from NC members.
What I most like about being a massage therapist is being able to help people and being able to promote their health. I am Cindy and I am AMTA because I matter.